Otis Orchards WA 509-981-6781
- -All pups will come with first set of Shots and proper worming.
- -Their tails and dewclaws removed by our licensed vet.
- -They will have at least one well visit vet check before leaving us.
- -They ALL will be sold as a Companion/Pet only, on a spay/neuter contract. *****(unless discussed with us otherwise.)*****
- - We may sell a puppy on a breeding contract, only if we feel this puppy meets the standards for a future breeder, and we feel your situation meets our requirements as well.This is to limit the possibility of any of our dogs being in a puppymill or over breeding situation where they are not trying to better the breed.
- -ASDR Registration Papers upon terms of Sales Contract. (At this time NSDR Paperwork requested only)
- -We will offer a $50 discount to returning families who have purchased a pup from us before.
- -We will offer a $50 refund to families that are wanting to train our pups as a service/therapy dog. With completion of training show us their signed certificate and we will offer the refund. (**some restrictions may apply**)
- -We require a $200 non-refundable deposit to hold a puppy of your choice.This will go towards sale of the pup.
- - ON TEMPORARY HOLD- means this pup could still be available and if interested you will be put on a wait list to be second choice, or third choice, etc..
- -RESERVED - means a deposit has been placed and the pup is NO longer available.
- - We require a signed sales contract, and spay/neuter agreement, before a pup goes home. We do like to follow up to make sure all pups are altered, and doing well in their new homes.
- -Prices are subject to change (up or down) without notice before a deposit is placed, after a deposit is placed price is set at agreed upon amount. (price change can be due to how the pup is developing, or various other factors.)
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else and he will give you the Kingdom. So don't be afraid little FLOCK for it gives your Father great joy to give you the Kingdom. LUKE 12:31,32
We Reserve the right to refuse to sell a puppy to anyone for any reason.
We are excited to announce we are taking Paypal.
Due to fees & charges by Paypal we have to add 3% for deposits and or full payments!!
WE know buying a puppy can be expensive, DO YOUR HOMEWORK before purchasing from anyone! A social, healthy, happy puppy, can make all the difference. We put our all into our puppies, and are proud of each and everyone we produce. We DNA test all our dogs for major diseases, and our Stud dog is held to an even higher standard. Please feel free to ask for proof of all our testings. When buying from any quality breeder, they should be willing to supply this info. Buying pups from tested parents is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Our prices reflect each puppies ability to meet breed standard. (It does not mean lower priced puppies are less quality when it comes to being a pet, it only means they do not quite reach the breed standard for color etc.)